One year ago was my last day behind the wheel of a city bus. It was an emotional day made sweet by singing Christmas carols.
A lot has happened since and I am grateful for the experience I gained during 2020.
- Worked with City with Dwellings at the overflow homeless shelter
- Wrote an ebook for Stakeholder Health on public transportation
- Wrote a transit corridor report for CSEM
- Won a bus shelter public art contest
- Case investigation for COVID-19 for the Health Department
- Helped take the US Census as a NRFU
- Arrested at a Black Lives Matter Protest for John Neville
- Returned to WFSM to do project management